Ostrich Jump Ostrich Jump

ha ha ha

those don't look like cacti.. look more like dicks.

RaidenX RaidenX

great game

a demonstar clone...

but a good one

2 thumbs up

Go0gley responds:

No. Demonstar ripped from Raiden first, because Raiden was released 6 years before Demonstar.

dolphin dash dolphin dash

Pretty cool

Good for arcades? Fun and don't eat the pill that makes you fat cuz you wont be able to go between those candycane things.

Catch A Crab 2 Catch A Crab 2

Grrrrrrreat!

This game is great, even for a kids game.

Hellfire Hellfire

Sweet game!

Super game! I had lots of funn. And stuff llike thtat.

The graphics were awesome! I could see everything clearly and everything. Nothing was blurry or nothing. Or stuff. It was terrific in style! A real great game. 'Still says more great stuff about this game.
'Even more still. 'Blah blah Great violence. 'Interacitivity blah really great blah blah! Or stuff. It was terrific in style! A real great game. 'Still says more great stuff about this game.

'Even more still. 'Blah blah Great violence. 'Interacitivity blah really great blah blah! The humor was Hilariously funny! Even Though There wasn't much. A real great game. 'Still says more great stuff about this game.
(cheats below!!!)
always_shooting - Infinte Ammo
cant_kill_the_dead - Infinte Health
blessed_bullets - 1 Hit Kills
armed_armed_to_the_teeth - All Weapons
''*''use only if your stuck or you will burn in hell!!!''*''

Sinjid: SotW Sinjid: SotW

***SPOILERS*** Get 0 damage from blood spirit!!!

INSTRUCTIONS HERE: ***SPOILERS***

Get about level 17-19.

Have this equipment: Golden Band (head gear), Guard Blade (weapon), Golden Armour (suit), and The Guardian (sheild).

^Find in same room as the dark rift portal.

Fight Blood Spirit and it will give you an amazing 0 (zero) damage!!

At first when it was fighting my sheild (took off a lot of sheild points in one strike), I was like "I'm f-ing screwed!" After my sheild was gone and about 15 seconds of fighting I realized that everytime it attacked it did 0 (zero) damage to me! I was like f- yeah!

As you can tell by my scores.. I like this game!

Hit The Targets! Hit The Targets!

Pretty good!

My score:

# of shots fired: 89
# of hits: 63
Do your math for number of misses

2100/2500 points

Sparks Sparks

Superb game!

My score: 1280/2000

2004 Election Booth 2004 Election Booth

ok

Ill give it a 2

Graphics: They were well-done.

Style: pretty ok.

Sound: Voices were "off".

Violence: None except for *spoilers* earth blowing up.

Interactivity: Not much, just checking the box or skip intro.

Humor: Kind of funny.

AntiClockClock responds:

Thanks anyhow.

Reploid War : Gaiden v.1 Reploid War : Gaiden v.1

This is so cool

I don't know why its up for judgement.

I can't for the full vers. looks great.